John Johnson, proprietor of Fine Print Company, is given two chances to consider:
(1) whether to acknowledge an one-time extraordinary printing request and
(2) whether to outsource some of his printing to another printing organization. In settling on his choices, he must consider the importance of specific expenses, the conduct of those expenses, and the degree to which he has limit requirements.
· Current Scenario
· Out-sourcing 25000 brochures
· Out-sourcing 30000 brouchers
· Unit cost per 100 brochures
1. Whether to accept a onetime special printing order and (2) whether to outsource some of his printing to another printing company which option is better?
2. What do you advise the manager to do?