Demonstrates how four Seasons controls and administers hotels in different countries that have grounded and differentiated social environments. Emphasize is laid on how the hotel chain manages to deliver the same servicing standards in different settings globally, with the limelight lying on france.
1. What it is like to stay at a Four Seasons?
2. What has made Four Seasons successful over the last 30 years?
3. Does corporate culture play a role in Four Seasons’ success? If so, how and why?
4. Do human resource strategies play a role in Four Seasons’ success? If so, how and why?
5. How do you feel about the way Four Seasons entered the Paris/French market? What wasgood and/pr bad about the entry strategy? Why?
6. Do the lessons from this case study apply to firms entering markets other than France? Ifnow, why? If so, how, and to what types of markets?