The country head of Gillette Indonesia is inspecting his 1996 promoting arrangement and considering whether the pace of business sector improvement and blend of item deals can be affected by the level and sort of Gillette consumptions in the business.
1. What factors go into deciding the demand for blades in Indonesia? How can demand be increased?
2. What is the Customer Lifetime Value of a Sensor customer?
3. How is the Gillette Brand doing in Indonesia?
4. What Brand Strategies do you recommend to increase the demand for Gillette blades?
5. Did Gillette get the first-mover advantage? Have they capitalised on it?
6. How should Gillette accelerate the demand for blades in Indonesia?
7. Develop a Brand Identity profile, and Brand Positioning strategy for Gillette to speed up its growth in Indonesia.